Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Black tips on a french manicure?

I am thinking about getting this done. Maybe with like clear polish, and silver glitter. Or just plain black tips. Not sure. I know it is really dramatic. I`m not worried about that. I am worried that people will think it looks gross or something. I don`t care if they think it looks too goth/punk/emo or whatever. i`m not worried about that. anyways i want to know what you think about it. even if i get answers that i don`t like, i might still do it lol but i am curious.Black tips on a french manicure?
i think you should go for it though, what do you have to lose.. who cares what people think really, if they have a nasty opinion of you JUST cause of your nail color selection, then you wouldnt want them in your life anyways..





go for it girl, be bold





i think anything can look good if the person wearing it or doing it has the right attitude.





: )Black tips on a french manicure?
i think they look pretty cool. i've seen people with clear base and then black tips. or clear base and black tips and a thin line where the black meets the clear.
thats cute
it looks really cute! i do it every two weeks. and its even cuter if you do black tips with silver glitter polish separating the pink[natural] and the black
It's all the same to me. I'd actually go for the manicure that looks like domino tiles like in Fergie's ';Fergelious'; video.
Black tips? Go play in the dirt for a bit. You'll get the same look and at a fraction of the cost.
Sorry, it sounds gross to me!
I was wondering the same thing so if you get it done will you please send me a picture of them?? I saw them in a magazine and fell in love! But I defiantly think that you should do it!
I love it! You should get them white up to the line where the tips start and then get the tips black with a fine line of silver glitter between the two colors at the beginning of the tip line. Do it if you don't like it....repaint them!
I've seen a lady with a black french manicure. It had a pretty looking fancy gold design on it. It looked nice. I say try it: there is nothing wrong with trying something new. Dare to be different.
I've done it a few times for change.Go ahead and try it!Either you like it or you don't.They're your nails not your friends.When I tried it my friends thought it was really cool!
it looks good. you should go ahead and try it
that is so cool. my friend got hot pink with black tips. i lover them.
yea i did mine like that i got french tips and i told the lady to paint the tips plain black with a white flower it looked nice and noone said that it looked goth or punk they liked it well hope this helps





*~*NaY3LLii*~*
Yeah. It's called ';The Mechanic.';
Have had this before and it looks awesome, not gross. Have fun if you hate it you can always get it redone
I think it will look like you have dirty nails from far away.
OMG, this is sooo cute! I'm obessed with making the french manicure cooler.


I love it when there is a line of silver or clear glitter seperating the color. Like right underneath it.


Trust me, I live in Japan and it's sooo trendy here!


But don't just stop with black, try purple and perhaps bright pink...something unexpected.


ROCK IT!
yuk





nope





too goth
I love this. It would look awesome with a silver design starting at the middle of the nail and going towards the black tip. Great choice!
that sounds cool....i'd like to see'em when you get done, I may have that done myself depending on how yours come out. That's a good idea!!
I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment