Saturday, August 21, 2010

Some tips to make a manicure by yourself?

i want to make a really cute manicure...for a party!





any tips?


to make my nails look outstanding?Some tips to make a manicure by yourself?
Yes, as a matter of fact I do have a tip for you! When I first started my beauty blog I did a post of how I did my own manicure. I did a French Tip! Here's the link: http://tipsbytori.blogspot.com/2008/01/d鈥?/a>


P.S. That is my own hand. (:Some tips to make a manicure by yourself?
i'm a pro at doing my own nails and this is what i do..


1. if your nails are painted at the moment, file and cut them to see what lengths look good since it harder to see without polish on.


2. remove nail polish and wash hands


3. buff nails and push down cuticles with cuticle oil and a wooden stick like this:


http://z.about.com/d/alzheimers/1/0/Y/na鈥?/a>


4. wash hands again and dry really good.


5. start painting in the middle of the nail then paint the sides. it's okay if you get it on the skin around your nail because you can remove it later.


6. paint a thin coat on each nail. and let dry. then do a second thin coat and let that dry.


7. once second coat is dry, take the wooden stick that you used to push down your cuticles and dip it in nail polish remover and remove the exess polish on the skin around your nails.


8. then go wash your hands a third time


9. then do a thin clear coat and let that dry :)


be sure not to touch anything or put your nails in danger haha


enjoy your beautiful nails!
FRENCH MANICURE WITH CUTE DESIGNS!!


I do this all the time:


Put a line of tape across the top of your nail so just the tips show and paint it with white polish. Then once it is almost completely dry peel off the tape and make any touchups. Paint clear over the top of your nails. With a toothpick, make little swirls, flowers, stars, hearts, etc. on your nails. They will be very cute and party-worthy!





Heres an example.. good luck!


http://www.freewebs.com/flirtyfingers/do鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment