Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where can I get a french manicure?

Ive been wanting to get one for along time but don't know where to buy one. Can you get a kit?Where can I get a french manicure?
dont need to buy one just do it at home! just put the end of a bandaid on ur finger nail, covering everything except the tip then painT the tip white with nail polish.Where can I get a french manicure?
Sally Hansen makes a kit. I believe it comes in two shades: beige and a soft pink. Both kinds of kits include instructions, and the nail polish colors. You can buy the kits at drug stores.
Yes. You can get a french manicure set at Wal Mart or other stores. My personal favorite is the Nailene kit. This is a fake nail kit, so it kind of damages your nails, but it lasts a really long time and looks cute!


Also, there are some Nailene french manicure tip guides, which you can use to paint your nails yourself. Those also work well. You just need white nail polish and some clear nail polish and you are set to go! Just a note: If you end up using this one, make sure the polish is completely dry, or else the polish doesn't stick as well.





Have fun!
in any nail salon place. kits are no good
Look at Walgreen's or go to a local Manicurist.
you can get it done at a salon but i use tape and white nail polish and a kind of creamy clear nail polish... kits are for losers
u can get a kit at the store cause my girlfriend gets them
The best one is Sally Hansen French Manicure Kit in Sheer Petal. I bought it a while ago and I love it. The kit supplies you with polishes and little self-adhesive strips that make the lines straighter (curved ones for manicures, straight ones for pedicures). It looks really great and I always get asked where I got them done! I love telling people I did them myself!


A cool spin on the french manicure that I love is, if you go to Sally Beauty Supply, they have a line of polishes with a special brush that makes stripes. I got the glitter kind and if my lines come out uneven, I trace them with the glitter striping polish and they look not only straight, but also very chic and professional. And that's not from talent!





(best part- no damage!)
i woulnt get a kit if you want it to look really good(but if you do they have them at any walgreens or walmart) Id go to a nail salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment