Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When you get a manicure, what do you really like in the way of the service you get? What do you not like?

I enjoy a one on one experience. I like getting a hand massage and feeling as if you are here to please me the customer not just do your job. I do not like you talking every one else in the salon. Being rough with my hands and I like an expert job. I am not hard to deal with but if I ask for you to fix something (not twenty things) please just do it with a smile. I enjoy being pampered. And if i treat you well you should do the same. I'm not rude and I dislike rude manicurist. Customer service above all else.When you get a manicure, what do you really like in the way of the service you get? What do you not like?
Why do ya wanna kno?When you get a manicure, what do you really like in the way of the service you get? What do you not like?
I love a good manicure. I like the hand massage, the way my nails look afterwards. I also prefer a pedicure to go along with my manicure. makes a girl feel girly.. :) Especially after a long day of shopping. It's a nice treat every once in a while
  • facial body
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment