Thursday, August 5, 2010

Can I get a french manicure without acrylics?

I really don't want to ruin my nail with acrylics. Can I just get the same look with nail polish? It doesn't have to last long. It's only for prom.Can I get a french manicure without acrylics?
Yep. For an everyday manicure, I'd suggest doing it yourself. All you need is the nailpolish, a sheer topcoat, and some tape for the dual-color effect.





But for prom, you should get it professionally done. You don't need acryllics- you should grow your nails out though, obviously.Can I get a french manicure without acrylics?
yes..just ask for a french manicure..not a full set..every salon offers regular manicures..
Yeah just buy a french manicure set and then paint them...





Have a great prom :)
yes u can i did it before

No comments:

Post a Comment