Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wheb you have short nails would nail extensions, or just a manicure be better?

I wan't to get my nails done to make them pretty so I won't bite them =P I was wondering if a nice french mani or extensions would last longer, but my nails are kinda short and I wasn't really sure if I could even qualify for a manicure =) Help?Wheb you have short nails would nail extensions, or just a manicure be better?
A manicure on your natural nails will be better for long term health of your nail. A nice hand and forearm massage will stimulate blood flow which will encourage nail growth. With acrylic nail application, the top surface of your nail is roughened to get better adhesion of the acrylic, which makes your natural nail thinner and weaker. And I agree, that shorter nails are more modern. Natural well groomed nails look the absolute best, and taking care of your hands and nails can make you feel prettier and take more pride in yourself. Good luck!Wheb you have short nails would nail extensions, or just a manicure be better?
having regular manicures would benefit you more if you have nail extensions done you could end up damaging your nail bed and would have to keep on getting the extensions done. you can have a manicure treatment done on any length of nails also try using a nail strengthener like sally Hansen's and you will soon see the benefit you will have nice nails in no time.
uhm manicure and sally hansen nail growth nail polish my nails grow fast with that.
I personally wouldn't advise sticking on artificial nails, if your nails are kind of short wear a nice, deep red. Deep reds look better on shorter nails (a bit too vampy on longer ones) and you be less inclined to bite them if they are all nice and polished.





Sorry, I hate false nails they look tacky
I've always wanted to have my nails done but people have put me off. So I'd say go for a manicure. If you have tips/fakes, they cut your current nails down really low, and it can make the nail indented.
i think cuz u bite ya nails u should get extensions... i bite my nails too but wen i get them done wit extensions...i cant bite them cuz its hard plastic...so my nails are able to grow wit out me biting them off... lol plus i bite them so much manicures are waaayyyy out the question...
youre nails dont have to be a certain growth to get a french manicure. i would go with the mani. fake nails can damage ur real nails and wen u take them off ur real nails are very thin and they usually dont grow because of the strong glue. you might even have to clip ur real nails after cuz they will be damaged and very thing. id go with the mani! plus its not fake and much prettier =) wenever i get a mani i never bite my nails!
manicure
Manicures are better. Shot nails are modern. Acrylics are for old ladies.
get tips, they stay on for a while and you cant bite them, get them done in french so they go with everything, and tips were made for ppl with short nails so dont worry

No comments:

Post a Comment