Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How often do you get a manicure? Do you prefer to go to the salon or do you do it at home?

I go to a salon to treat myself every two weeks. Sure it is cheaper at home but I like how they do it far better than doing it myself.





It makes me feel good.How often do you get a manicure? Do you prefer to go to the salon or do you do it at home?
I try to get one done every two weeks and if I don't have the money at the time, I'll wait until I get the money to go back. I go to the salon for my manicure.How often do you get a manicure? Do you prefer to go to the salon or do you do it at home?
Do it at home...cheaper! If you don't know how or never have done for yourself, then ask a friend to do it for you...still cheaper!
i get it every 2 weeks. %26amp; i like it at the salon, except when the people are making fun of you in chinese. but its a lot easier, %26amp; a lot nicer looking.
i get a manicure every one or two weeks and i go to a nail place to get them done.
Well I think you should get a manicure about every 2 and a half weeks. I think this because I dont want you to damage your nails. Also I perfer going to the salon because they know what they are doing and you might do something wrong at home that may damage your nails forever. But if you dont want to spend that much money then you probably want to do it at home bacause its cheaper.
about every two weeks at a salon
every 2 weeks and it has to be at a salon
I get manicure done every week and I do it in the Salon.
I go every other week to get my manicure. I typically get a pedicure about once a month or so. I do go to the salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment