Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why does my manicure last longer when I do it myself than when I get it done at a salon?

Does anyone else have this experience? Thanks!Why does my manicure last longer when I do it myself than when I get it done at a salon?
The above answerer is correct that you do more layers and take your time at home, and plus think about it; if they do less layers, you have to come back sooner and spend more money at their salon. They want your money, so unless you want acrylics or gels, do your own and save your money for something else. All kids of illnesses can come from inexpensive, dirty salons such as nail mold and fungal infections anyway. If you do go to salons, do your research first.Why does my manicure last longer when I do it myself than when I get it done at a salon?
i dont. but they probably buy the ';best'; products on the first day, and when they run out they just refill them with some cheap stuff.
yes it happens to me to i think it is due to the fact that they don't do as many layers as we do at home also a lot of them thin out the nail polish to make it last longer

No comments:

Post a Comment