Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you do to keep your nails in nice condition (Manicure/Pedicure)?

Like with hangnails, extra skin, dead skin, and EVERYTHING ELSE. how do you guys take care of your nails when you cut/file your nails.. What do you do and why?What do you do to keep your nails in nice condition (Manicure/Pedicure)?
First when you put on hand lotion be sure to rub lotion into nails. After showers gently push back cuticles. After showers is also when I cut my nails as they are softer. Always file nails up from edge to center. If you are not a vegetarian eat gelatin. I would stay away from acrylic nails.What do you do to keep your nails in nice condition (Manicure/Pedicure)?
I go to salon for manicure and pedicure. I usually go every payday which is every 2 weeks for me.
I go to the nail salon that is in the mall, they take care of nails better then I can.
manicure its d best thing i feel

No comments:

Post a Comment