Thursday, August 5, 2010

Should I allow my 9 year old to have a manicure?

Her two older sisters have them. Its only June so should I allow her?Should I allow my 9 year old to have a manicure?
Sure, I dont see a problem with it.Should I allow my 9 year old to have a manicure?
Sure, as long as it's not really expensive. She'd be surely glad and you more peaceful she doesn't nag about it... :)
Why not? It will make her feel special and older. Get her a pretty pink color or something that's not a french nail. If you let her pick, it will make her feel even more special ;D
why not? But seriously...why shouldn't she be allowed?
sure why not?it will make her feel older and pretty.
at that age, i'd have her contribute some money toward it. do you allow her to wear other makeup? take that into consideration.
The answer is no. Keep her nails very short, good hygiene Is the first. If she has hang nails, take them away with a nail clipper. She is still growing, her skin has to mature first. Manicures in a salon is not all ways the best idea. The more you cut the faster it grows back. A light color polish is ok, after there cut short. Just on week ends. Not in school. Kids at that age get there hands dirty and don't wash to often. She has lots of time before she has to worry about her nails.
I don't see a problem with it. As long as it's just a manicure, and not artificial nails. My little girl is 5, and she's been getting manicures since she was 3. She LOVES getting her nails done. If done tastefully, it's not a big deal!
sure why not it can help her with her self esteem. she can have more confidence in her look.
once in a while maybe, a neutral color, no designs and no fake nails and let her know not to make it a habbit...once in a while is ok.


when I do my nails and my daughter tags along I let her do them so she is occupied and feels pampered too. I don't do it always though.
yea of coarse as long as its not dark colors
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment