Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What does a full set manicure mean?

I feel like such a novice whenever I go in for a manicure. I will forever be a tomboy at heart, but I would really like to become more girly, and I love neon colored nail polish. Would a full gel manicure extend the nails and give me the length and effect im looking for?What does a full set manicure mean?
a manicure is just cleaning up your nails,pushing back cuticle,hand massage and polish.a full set in acrylic nails or gel nail will add on length with regular polish the white tip polish cost more.hope that helps.What does a full set manicure mean?
Full set and temporary tips will extend your nails. I would go for the temporary because they're cheaper though. :)
  • eye color
  • 1 comment:

    Unknown said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Post a Comment