Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why does my manicure always end up ';bubbling'; for lack of a better word?

Even when it's brand new polish, base and topcoat it bubbles. I don't shake the polish excessively. It never happens when I get a professional manicure.Why does my manicure always end up ';bubbling'; for lack of a better word?
your nails have to be clean, with no kind of residue on them (eg) oil, hand cream, etc...If you've just taken off your nailpolish, give your hands a little scrub..





As well, heat will make your polish bubble. I know my sister does her nails outside...that would do it...





Try to have enough polish on the brush to do one stroke, not stop half way down the nail...that makes bumps too. 3 straight strokes down each nail, and let each coat dry thoroughly, before applying second coat...





Im not a cosmetician or anything like that...I just like doing my nails a lot...Why does my manicure always end up ';bubbling'; for lack of a better word?
you must not be waiting long enough inbetween coats.
I don't know. For lack of a better word.
bubbling actually isn't caused by the shaking your nail polish bottle or being cheap! It's from heat! When you coat your nails...you notice that they don't have any bubbles. This eliminates the thought that the bubble on you NAILS are caused by shaking polish. Also cheap nail polish might be the cause but that's also unlikely you can get polish that doesn't bubble at the dollar store. Don't do you nails in the sun! Keep um cool until they dry!
lousy job
Do you shake it all all? I always roll my polishes.
Your not supposed to shake it at all, your supposed to roll it between your hands, if you do this and it still bubbles then it's just cheap.
It's cheap nail polish.
Your shaking it too hard!


Even though you think your not.





Gently rub it back and forth in your hands.





If this isnt the prob, then thats pretty cheap polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment