Saturday, August 21, 2010

How much do you pay for a MANICURE and PEDICURE where you live?

How much do you tip?How much do you pay for a MANICURE and PEDICURE where you live?
It really depends where I go. If I want to go to a cheaper place where the service isn't great it would be about $25 plus a $3 tip. An upscale place here would be about $35 plus $5 tip.How much do you pay for a MANICURE and PEDICURE where you live?
I haven't gotten a pedicure done yet, but a manicure costs $15. I bit pricey, but they turn out perfectly =] I usually tip $1-3, depending on the service.
like 30 for spa peidcure and manicure. I tip 5 usually. I live in Rialto CA. but just in southern california it varies alot. My aunt is from San Diego, like 2 hours away and she says I pay a lot.
35 for both, 5 dollars for awesome design by an aaaaartist! :D btw; i live in hamilton ontario, [caaaaaaanaaaaaadaaah!] [ |*| ]
I pay around 45 for a mani/pedi, and that includes a 5 dollar tip...(calgary, alberta)
About 15-20 bucks for a manicure and 20-25 bucks for a pedicure. I tip 15%.


I live in Salt Lake City.
500 pesos
For both around £25 i dont usually tip
$25 for both plus $5 tip.
$39 for both where i live.

No comments:

Post a Comment