Thursday, August 5, 2010

On payday I plan to get a manicure and a pedicure?

I usually only get a pedicure because my work is hands on labor and I usually just end up breaking nails.





So is it tacky to get all 20 nails painted the same color or should finger and toes be different?On payday I plan to get a manicure and a pedicure?
It's really up to you,personally I like the look of the french manicure because it goes with everything and just has a clean look about it,lucky you,wish I was going with you .On payday I plan to get a manicure and a pedicure?
Its nice to have them all the same colour, most people go for another colour on their toes because they can get away with a brighter shade there. But if you want them all the same then go for it girl :D


Example... my toes are shocking pink, my fingers natural lol. :D
Different? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment