Thursday, August 5, 2010

If I stick my finger in a pencil sharpener, will I get a manicure?

I'd like a French manicure, please.If I stick my finger in a pencil sharpener, will I get a manicure?
IF YOU STICK YOUR HEAD INSIDE TV WOULD YOU BE A MOVIE STAR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a french actor perhaps?!If I stick my finger in a pencil sharpener, will I get a manicure?
Yes. And it'll look really sharp too!!!
only if it was made in france but why bother i will do it for 10.95
No. You'll need to get out your clippers and band-aid.





But thanks for the 2 points.
Actually you will get more than you asked for and should end up with a pencil finger to match your pencil head.
Sounds like you've already had your pointy little head in there...
No, you are an imbecilic dunce
Your the bright one in the family I see. YES you will have great nails. And the French will love it.
no but if you stick your genitals into it you may get an circumcision.
of course!!














[not]
No, But Im sure you will feel much pain!
seriously, if you could fit your finger into a pencil sharpener, I'd be impressed. (and a little weirded out, too)





if you do attempt this and find success, I would remind you to try going for an electric sharpener rather than those manual ones at elementary schools. it'd be pretty awkward if you tried to do your right hand in one of those things.





twister.
No, it is harmful to ur nails. If u don't like French manicure then try another one.
Yes you will
Better use a staple remover then.
yes. it won't be the worst possible manicure, but it will be bad.
no u will damage your nail
and you'll get just that ,i did it my nubs look great
Yes and then you will bleed to death! stick with a file and polish and you will be just fine
Why don't you stick your head in somewhere- maybe it will improve your brain cells...
no you'll just f***** up your nail very very bad


but hey thanks for da 2 points though
Nope.


you'd cut yourself..


and most likely cut your nail too.
dont be silly ... of course not!!!....








unless of course the pencil sharpener had a french name or was bought in a french store or better yet bought in france then defintely...
totally, i did it a little bit ago. once the bleeding stops your nails will be beautiful. give it a shot. you will be pleased

No comments:

Post a Comment