Thursday, August 5, 2010

Did the beautician do my manicure correctly?

I soaked my nails first in water, dried them


then she put this thing on my nails


she filed them


got rid of the cuticles and cut them off.





i can't really remember it that well but when she was actually paintting my nailss, she put the base coat on


the main coat


then when shed finished both hands (took just under 1 min)


she put another coat straight on top of the other.


of the same colour.


i've heard ur meant to let it dry before putting another coat on


after tha she put the top coat on.


maybe it was quick-dry polish or something but seems strnage to me. ?Did the beautician do my manicure correctly?
she did it WRONG!!!!! so wrong!!!!! first of all where she went wrong is that she cut your cuticles....that is illegal!!!! it seems like she really didnt want to do the manicure to start with....i wouldnt allow her to do it againDid the beautician do my manicure correctly?
Sounds like she did everything right. You can apply a second coat quickly on top of the first coat because the polish at the salon is high quality and always dries quick and clean. It's thinner, that's why.
sounds like she did it right to me.


dont doubt them.... they know what they are doing.


why? does it look bad? if so just complain and get your money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment