Thursday, August 5, 2010

What kind of manicure should I get?

I'm getting my nails done for tomorrow night - just going dancing, etc. I still want them to look feminine and shiny, but kinda natural, too. I think a French tip would be too over the top. Any ideas?What kind of manicure should I get?
Just do them natural, or a light tan or pink with some shine to it! Light natural colored nails make your hands appear longer and more feminine.


Anyone can do a french tip.. you will look sofisticated and sleek with a natural color :)What kind of manicure should I get?
a regular color with a top coat that shines
You can have them buff the nails. This will give them a high shine, but not change any color. A nice pale pink would be pretty, too.
i have my nail license and everything and i think a french tip is not over the top at all, it is very pretty and feminine, thats what i would go for
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment