Thursday, August 5, 2010

What color should I get my nails at my manicure...?

I am going to get a manicure and pedicure later today. A group of us is going out for a night out, dinner, drinks and dancing, and I want you to decide what color I should get today. Thanks for your help.What color should I get my nails at my manicure...?
A dark blackish navy or blackish red.





It's fall! Embrace the new nail polish colors!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What color should I get my nails at my manicure...?
IN honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, OPI has a special color, a very lovely pink, called ';Pink of Hearts'; ...I suggest you and all your pals do this...what a lovely way to give a nod to the effort to wipe out the disease!





Proceeds from the sale of the polish go to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation...see info on that, and the shade of polish at the link below:





http://ww5.komen.org/ContentSimpleLeft.a鈥?/a>
French . Basic clear and white, or you can do clear and a black line with silver line under. It's really cute , i tried it before. You might want to add acrylic nails first.





But basically , anything natural will do .
Scarlet.
Pink or magenta
do vibrant colors, like, purple, light/neon blue, and hot pink, one of those
black will be good, also bright green or dull blue
i get regular with purple tips : D OR you could do Orange since Halloween is coming up ! :D
Electric Blue With White Stars :) Have Fun!
Purple! :)
Purple :)
Red.
metallic pink with purple stars
if you're trying to get my attention








black

No comments:

Post a Comment